aut'10=2010 btw. :)
Welcome to my 2010 Goals/Resolutions. I really enjoy making resolutions, even if I don't stick to them. It's fine to figure out what I want to improve or catch up on. What are your resolutions?
- to have a closer relationship to God
- to learn patience
- to stop picking at my face/shoulders/back (this is a MAJOR habit, MUST STOP!!)
- pay off all my parking tickets and DMV fees UGH
- buy only investments pieces. that goes for clothing to home goods to electronics
- blog more timely/reserve time to do so
- get my website up and running again
- be more knowledgeable in fashion history
- launch my online shop on ebay
- launch my wardrobe consulting practice publicly
- write for at least three new publications
- intern somewhere
- drive again
- get a couch & a dining set (a must for 2010!!)
- take writing classes
- buy a more professional camera like the Canon i90
- build my styling resume up stronger
- apply for an editorial styling position
- go to NYFW
- find a better hairstyle
Check out my video of my new years resolutions 2009. LOL. OH man.
over Christmas, I was given my ggmomma's vintage furs and it was the best Christmas "present" ever. My dad thinks it's custom-made because of the embroidered lining and no tag. I was given some more amazing pieces but you guys will see those in the new year. Bought the Rodarte x Target lace cardigan a while back and I love it. It's perfect and it doesn't feel like it came from Target. The length is fantastic and it's subtly sexy.
what I wore a few days before the new year<3.